- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
GOAL is dedicated to ensuring that the poorest of the poor and those affected by humanitarian crises have access to the fundamental needs and rights of life including, but not limited to, food, water, shelter, medical attention and primary education.
GOAL has responded to almost every major natural and man-made disaster in the past 32 years and is currently operational in +10 countries.