- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Prepared by: Caroline Delany and Sonja
With the generous support of the Canadian International Development Agency.
This report provides an indicator-based assessment of conflict risk in the five West African countries of Gambia,Guinea,Liberia,Senegal, and Sierra Leone. The analysis crosses nine interrelated issue areas identified as underlying potential for conflict development: History of Armed Conflict; Governance and Political Instability; Militarization; population Heterogeneity; Demographic Stress; Economic Performance; Human Development; Environmental Stress; and International Linkages.