- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Today the Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect celebrates the World Day for International Justice. Holding perpetrators of genocide, crimes against humanity and war crimes accountable for their actions plays an essential role in delivering justice for victims of mass atrocity crimes and preventing their recurrence. Every state, and the international community as a whole, has a role to play in this historic battle against impunity.
24 September 2010
On 24 September 2010, a ministerial meeting co-hosted by the Hon. Alhaji Muhammad Mumuni, Minister for Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration of Ghana, and H.E. Ms. Lene Espersen, Foreign Minister of Denmark, and arranged in collaboration with the Global Centre for the Responsibility to Protect, was held on the theme "Fulfilling the responsibility to protect: Strengthening our capacities to prevent and halt mass atrocities".