- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Sierra Leone: Families of Police Killing Victims Renew Calls for Justice
- In Sierra Leone, cash transfers bring relief to families affected by deadly floods
- Sierra Leone: Government and CSOs work together to promote peace and cohesion after elections
- The UN Resident Coordinator’s speech on the anniversary of the Landslide and Flood Disaster – 14 August 2018 in Regent, Freetown
- Measles outbreak confirmed in remote Falaba district
Written by Mack Rogers
The UNHCR and the LRRRC have begun re-integrating Sierra Leonean refugees to their new homes in Sinje, Grand Cape Mount County.
The process which started Thursday, has integrated fifty-six family heads to their newly constructed housing units in Sinje.
The UNHCR said the process is expected to last for two weeks, with the integration of seventy-six family heads.
Construction of the units began in October 2009 and ended in March 2010.