- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Joseph Macarthy, Lecturer, Njala University
David Winter, Professor Emeritus of Clinical Psychology, University of Hertfordshire
Disclosure statement: David Winter has received funding from Enabling Access to Mental Health Sierra Leone (funded by the European Union), and from the Tropical Health and Education Trust and Unison, via Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust.
Eric Osoro, Medical Epidemiologist, Washington State University
It’s 18 months since Sierra Leone was declared Ebola free after a two-year outbreak that left 4,000 people dead.
Eric Delaporte, Professeur de maladies infectieuses, Inserm, université de Montpellier, Institut de recherche pour le développement (IRD)