- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
The Chief of Staff, Prosper Douglas Bani, has led a government team to meet with the United Nations Mission on Ebola Emergency Response (UNMEER) on the establishment of their Mission and the setting up of a logistics centre in Accra.
Ms Safia Boly, who led the UN delegation to the meeting at the Flagstaff House, said about two hundred and fifty (250) UN personnel will be deployed, out of which one hundred (100) will be operating from Ghana.
The Ghana Air Force has begun the airlifting of about one hundred tons of humanitarian food relief items to three Ebola affected countries, Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone.
The relief items include three thousand (3,000) bags of rice grown and packaged in Ghana, three hundred (300) cartons of Ghanaian produced cooking oil, three hundred (300) cartons of Milk manufactured in Ghana and three hundred (300) cartons of Made in Ghana cocoa drinking products.