- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
20 January 2015: - The Ebola outbreak has created numerous challenges for the continuation of routine health services at all levels and has had adverse effects on the malaria programmes in affected countries.
After the successful completion of the first round of the malaria mass drug administration (MDA) campaign in Sierra Leone on December 5-8, 2014, the Ministry of Health started a second round on 16 January 2015, in collaboration with UNICEF, Medicines Sans Frontieres-Spain, the Global Fund, WHO, RBM and other partners.
6 March 2012, Geneva, SWITZERLAND: - New "roadmaps" will allow RBM partners to track progress in malaria control in 17 countries for the year 2012. Published yesterday, the roadmaps will assist malaria-endemic countries in continuing the scale up of malaria control interventions. The country roadmaps were first produced in 2009 and have since become an essential tool for guiding donors and implementation partners. They have also enabled advocates to leverage support and produce comprehensive reporting on country progress.