- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Sierra Leone: Families of Police Killing Victims Renew Calls for Justice
- In Sierra Leone, cash transfers bring relief to families affected by deadly floods
- Sierra Leone: Government and CSOs work together to promote peace and cohesion after elections
- The UN Resident Coordinator’s speech on the anniversary of the Landslide and Flood Disaster – 14 August 2018 in Regent, Freetown
- 'Our city has no future if we don't save the environment' – Freetown mayor
BANGKOK, 3 September 2014 (NNT) – The National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) is offering to ship rice worth 5 million baht to West African countries hit by the Ebola outbreak.
The NCPO is extending its assistance through the World Health Organization (WHO) in a bid to provide humanitarian aid to Ebola patients.
WHO representative Dr. Yonas Tegegn has thanked the kingdom for its contributing to provide global aid for West Africa. The WHO earlier requested for assistance related to the outbreak of Ebola in the form of food supplies, medicine, and medical equipment.