- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
INEE Guidance Note on Conflict Sensitive Education offers strategies for developing and implementing conflict sensitive education programmes and policies. Building upon the INEE Minimum Standards, the Guidance Note is a useful tool for practitioners, policy-makers and researchers working in conflict-affected and fragile contexts.
The strategies and resources in the Guidance Note are meant to provoke thought rather than indicate prescriptive measures; adaptation to each unique context is necessary.
Minimum Standards Reference (Handbook page 66)
Category: Teachers and Other Education Personnel
Standard 1: Recruitment and selection
Millions of children living in states affected by fragility are denied the right to education or have their education interrupted due to conditions in which they live and the inadequate funding arrangements for their education in such contexts.