- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
On Saturday 6th December, the first RedR UK-trained NHS staff left the UK to help the fight against Ebola.
The 26 Doctors, nurses and paramedics, who have volunteered to live and work in Sierra Leone spent a week learning humanitarian skills including safety and security, and psychological support.