- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Doctors Worldwide is please to announce it’s work with King’s College Sierra Leone Partnership (KSLP). KSLP is an academic Centre within King’s College, London and has been working at the main Connaught Government Hospital in Freetown, Sierra Leone well before the outbreak earlier in 2014.
Staffed by UK volunteer medics and other health professionals, they are doing a fantasic job in supporting the Sierra Leone Ministry of Health and the Connaught Hospital.