- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
• The Secretary-General has announced the effective closure of UNMEER as of 31 July 2015.
• There have been no confirmed EVD cases reported in the first 4 days this week (MonThursday).
Guinea has recorded only one Ebola case in the last nine days.
• Sierra Leone lists more than 500 people as contacts linked to the EVD case in Tonkolili, which was reported on 24 July.
• The High Level Panel on the Global Response to Health Crises will be traveling to the region from 2 to 6 August.
Guinea records fewest EVD weekly cases in more than a year
Sierra Leone provides details on Tonkolili EVD event
Sierra Leone launches Ebola Recovery Programme
In Guinea, Boke no longer an Ebola active prefecture
Guinea reports increase in new confirmed cases for last week
In Sierra Leone, Kambia District records zero new cases in five consecutive days
Interview with Bintu Keita, UN’s Ebola Crisis Manager in Sierra Leone
Q. Since September 2014 when UNMEER was established up to the present time that you are winding down, how would you characterise UNMEER’s story so far?
UNMEER SRSG on a five-day visit to Sierra Leone
No New confirmed cases in Liberia
In Sierra Leone, Parliament adopts recommendation suspending officials for violating Ebola funds management rules
In Guinea, decrease in the number of new confirmed cases
In Liberia, 6 cases now confirmed
In Sierra Leone, more new cases in Western Area Urban
Local media praise Presidents for making a compelling case at Post-Ebola Conference
In Liberia, ETUs ready for EVD patients
In Sierra Leone, Kambia District hosts cross-border meeting
In Guinea, FAO project aims to detect EVD in animals
1 confirmed new case reported in Sierra Leone over the weekend
In Liberia, UNICEF to conduct safe protocol training in schools
In Guinea, registered orphans to receive psychosocial support
More cases reported in Liberia
NERC says Operation Northern Push is succeeding in Sierra Leone
UNMEER SRSG arrives in Freetown
New efforts to sensitize Members of Parliament in Sierra Leone
First meeting of the Consultation Framework between the Government of Guinea and its international partners on the post-Ebola recovery plan was held in Conakry.
New campaigns of reinforced surveillance and social mobilisation in Guinea.