- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
June 2017 | Volume 5 | Issue 2
Reducing Sepsis Deaths in Newborns Through Home Visitation and Active Case Detection: Is it Realistic?
The Importance of Mental Well-Being for Health Professionals During Complex Emergencies: It Is Time We Take It Seriously
Improving Adherence to Essential Birth Practices Using the WHO Safe Childbirth Checklist With Peer Coaching: Experience From 60 Public Health Facilities in Uttar Pradesh, India
Zero Ebola-related fatalities documented among the 59,000 sponsored children and family members supported by World Vision during the outbreak.
September 2016 | Volume 4 | Issue 3
What do providers need to effectively provide LARCs?
What has 20 years of evidence taught us about postabortion care?
Are programs ready to remove contraceptive implants?
Ebola Virus Disease: what it takes for a successful clinical surveillance and data collection system.
How to ensure timely referrals and adequate followup of children discharged from hospitals in Uganda?
Highlights from this issue:
What can we learn from the missteps of providing corticosteroids for preterm delivery?
How should health systems in West Africa be strengthened in the wake of the Ebola outbreak?
How can behavior change activities increase contraceptive use in urban areas?
What role can drug shops play in family planning?
How do health care workers find the courage to care for Ebola patients?