- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
On the 14th August, 2017 at about 6:45 am, after days of heavy rain, a massive mudslide and floods occurred in Regent community in Freetown; the nation’s capital.
The magnitude of the mudslide was unimaginable and has caused untold suffering on the lives of many people, properties worth billions of Leones were destroyed, houses were submerged and hundreds of people were buried.