- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
The second batch of Korean aid workers who treated patients infected with the deadly Ebola virus in Sierra Leone have safely returned to Korea after four weeks of humanitarian work.
The second team, consisting of four doctors and five nurses, returned to Korea on February 23. They treated Ebola patients at a clinic in Goderich, a town near Freetown, the capital of Sierra Leone, working there for nearly one month, since January 26. They also conducted blood tests on their patients, among other procedures.