- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
INGO's are International Non-government Organizations.
Data as reported to the OCHA Humanitarian Information Centre (HIC)
by 4 May 2001. Sectoral categories are based on those used in the
Consolidated Appeals Process. Geo-codes are referenced to the chiefdom
names and geo-codes map. Map Updates quarterly.
The Sierra Leone Information System is an interagency project of OCHA and UNHCR, supported in part by ECHO.
Freetown, 30 November 1999
Freetown, 15 November 1999
Freetown, 28 October 1999
Freetown, 15 October 1999
Freetown, 27 September 1999