- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
The present text is an extended summary of a report produced by the Regional Mixed Migration Secretariat West Africa. The report examines mixed migration within, from and to West Africa and aims to gather available knowledge concerning people moving in mixed flows with the principal aim of identifying vulnerable groups and assessing their specific protection needs.
Insights from the Mixed Migration Monitoring Mechanism initiative (4Mi) in Mali and Niger
• The Mixed Migration Monitoring Mechanism initiative (4Mi) collects data on the conditions of mixed migration movements across various regions. It is implemented by the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) and the Regional Mixed Migration Secretariat.