- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Washington, DC and Accra, Ghana, November 5, 2014—IFC, a member of the World Bank Group, today announced a package of at least $450 million in commercial financing that will enable trade, investment, and employment in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone. The private sector initiative will include $250 million in rapid response projects, and at least $200 million in investment projects planned to support post-epidemic economic recovery.
Phone : +232 769 128 22
Cell : +254 717 717 910
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Freetown, Sierra Leone, March 29, 2011 - The Investment Climate team of the World Bank Group and its donor partners today published a report detailing the results of a seven-year program to help Sierra Leone build a strong regulatory environment that is attracting investment, and spurring job creation and private sector growth in …
January 12, 2009-War destroys roads, bridges, schools, and power stations, as well as many lives. Because of prolonged conflict, today a number of African countries suffer from mass unemployment, collapsed legal and regulatory structures, and weakened infrastructure.
Through a new program, IFC is deepening its impact in some of the most challenging economic environments in Africa and helping countries devastated by conflict rebuild their private sectors to create jobs and opportunity.