- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
MESSAGE FROM THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
At IRT, our mission and focus is to alleviate human suffering by aiding victims of disasters and building healthy communities. In times of disasters, we rely on partnerships with other international organizations to achieve maximum impact with your donations. In this way, we establish clear and appropriate roles, avoid duplication of efforts, and maximize the efficiency and effectiveness of our response.
Message from the Executive Director
I am very pleased to report that International Relief Teams just completed its 23rd year of service to victims of disaster, poverty, and neglect by providing more than $32 million in medicines, supplies and volunteer services to thousands in need both here and abroad.