- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
Written by: George Fominyen
DAKAR (AlertNet)- Heavy flooding has displaced over a quarter of a million people and killed dozens in West Africa since the start of the rainy season in June, the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) has said.
OCHA said in a statement on Sept.
This report covers the period 1 January 2009 to 30 June 2009
Programme purpose: The International Federation supported programmes in the West Coast region aim at assisting the National Societies in the region to alleviate the suffering of the vulnerable populations within the framework of the Federation's Global Agenda and in line with ARCHI 2010.
Programme(s) summary: The National Societies covered by this appeal update could not effectively implement most of the activities planned for this reporting period because of late or non-availability of funding.