- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
Conflicts drag down food security amid growing global food output
FAO report notes rebounding harvests in most low-income food-deficit countries
21 September 2017, Rome-- Robust harvests in Latin America and rebounding agricultural conditions in Southern Africa are on course to improve the global food supply situation, but ongoing civil conflicts and climate-related shocks are affecting progress towards hunger reduction, according to the new edition of FAO's Crop Prospects and Food Situation report.
This report is a comprehensive presentation of all data on migration gathered through IOM’s DTM programme for May -June.
Malanje - At least one hundred and three foreign nationals sought refuge in northern Malanje province and 138 others sought asylum, said the provincial director of the Migration and Foreigners Service (SME), Laureano Dias dos Santos.
The total of 241 citizens from different countries namely Mauritania, Sudan, Guinea Conakry, Eritrea, Sierra Leone, Cotê d'Ivoire, Chad, Somalia and Liberia.
According to Laureano Dias dos Santos, these citizens are under control of SME in the municipalities of Malanje, Cacuso, Calandula, Quirima, Mucari and Luquembo.
This Annual Report highlights the impact of the Joint UNDP-DPA Programme on Building National Capacities for Conflict Prevention. In 2016, the Joint Programme provided support to 45 countries, including through the deployment of Peace and Development Advisors.