- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
In this bulletin, it is important to note that the Ebola outbreak in Liberia ended on 9 May 2015. This is a significant achievement given the fact that the out- break was ongoing for over a year and caused the largest number of deaths due to Ebola virus disease (EVD). On the other hand, EVD is on the increase in three prefectures in Guinea over the last two weeks in May 2015. In addi- tion, an unprecedented meningitis outbreak has also been reported in Niger.
In this issue, a general overview of outbreaks that occurred within the WHO African Region between January and April 2012 is provided as well as a summary of ongoing outbreaks as reported by the Member States.