- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Africa: Ebola Coordination and Preparedness DREF n° MDR60002 Emergency Plan of Action Final Report
- New Ebola virus strain found in Sierra Leone
- Sierra Leone: Mudslide - Emergency Plan of Action Operation n°2 (MDRSL007) Six months Update
- Sierra Leone mudslide survivors live in fear of fresh disaster
- Sierra Leone - Mudslide Report: 6 Months On
Accra, Sep 08, 2009 (Xinhua via COMTEX) -- A two-day meeting on how to enhance information on aid flows between donors and recipient countries to ensure predictability and easy monitoring of the use of resources opened in Accra on Tuesday.
The workshop which is being held under the auspices of the International Aid Transparency Initiative (IATI) is an attempt by stakeholders to make information about aid flows more available and accessible to all stakeholders, particularly partner countries.
Representatives of partner countries from West and Central Africa, and Civil Society …
GENEVA, Dec 5, 2007 (Xinhua via COMTEX) -- The World Health Organization (WHO) said on Wednesday that it is supporting a yellow fever prevention campaign in West Africa which aims to vaccinate at least 48 million people in three years.
The campaign will start this week with the vaccination of 3.1 million people in Senegal, and the final goal is to increase yellow fever vaccination coverage to at least 80 percent of the targeted population across West Africa, WHO said in a statement.
After Senegal, the vaccination efforts will continue in high risk areas of Benin, Burkina Faso, …