- Sierra Leone: Mudslides - Aug 2017
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2015
- West Africa: Ebola Outbreak - Mar 2014
- Sierra Leone: Wild Fires - Jan 2013
- Sierra Leone/Guinea: Cholera Outbreak - Feb 2012
- West/Central Africa: Floods - Jun 2010
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods and Landslides - Aug 2009
- Sierra Leone: Floods - Sep 2007
- West Africa: Floods - Jul 2007
Most read reports
- Measles outbreak confirmed in remote Falaba district
- New Ebola virus strain found in Sierra Leone
- In Sierra Leone, cash transfers bring relief to families affected by deadly floods
- Sierra Leone mudslide survivors live in fear of fresh disaster
- Sierra Leone: Government and CSOs work together to promote peace and cohesion after elections
Global Overview MAY 2018
WaPOR: database dissemination portal and APIs
The FAO portal to monitor Water Productivity through Open access of Remotely sensed derived data (WaPOR) monitors and reports on agriculture water productivity over Africa and the Near East.
It provides open access to the water productivity database and its thousands of underlying map layers, it allows for direct data queries, time series analyses, area statistics and data download of key variables associated to water and land productivity assessments.
Global Overview APRIL 2018
Global Overview MARCH 2018
An analysis based on actual persons registered in the UNHCR refugee database (proGres)
This monthly digest comprises threats and incidents of violence affecting the delivery of humanitarian assistance. It is prepared by Insecurity Insight from information available in open sources.
13 November 2017: Save the Children announced that it had fired 16 staff over reports of sexual violence in the past year. Source: Thomson Reuters Foundation
On Monday 16 October 2017 the Council adopted the EU Annual Report on Human Rights And Democracy in the World in 2016.
2016 was a challenging year for human rights and democracy, with a shrinking space for civil society and complex humanitarian and political crises emerging. In this context, the European Union showed leadership and remained strongly committed to promote and protect human rights and democracy across the world.