Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- 400 Ethiopian refugees arrive in Sudan following ethnic clashes: official
- Sudan: Humanitarian Funds come together to help people support themselves
- SUDAN - South West of Sudan and North-East South-Sudan - OCBA projects
- Sudan: Population Dashboard - Refugees from South Sudan (as of 31 October 2018)
- Security Council Adopts Resolution 2445 (2018), Extending Mandate of United Nations Interim Security Force in Abyei
The UAE has reinforced its international humanitarian relief approach, which is based upon close coordination with countries and communities entitled to receive its aid, through the launch, by the wise leadership, of an initiative to create a national committee to rescue those affected by the floods in Kerala, India.
The initiative aims to involve the public and private sectors, as well as representatives of the Indian community.
October 2015 – Trends
Central African Republic, Israel/Palestine, Macedonia, Republic of Congo, South China Sea, Turkey
November 2015 – Watchlist
- Conflict risk alerts
- Conflict resolution opportunities
September 2015 – Trends
Afghanistan, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Central African Republic, Mozambique, Somalia, Syria, Tajikistan, Turkey, Yemen
Colombia, Guatemala, Macedonia
October 2015 – Watchlist
Conflict risk alerts
Afghanistan, Burkina Faso, Central African Republic
Conflict resolution opportunities
Las adquisiciones de las Naciones Unidas alcanzan los 15.400 millones USD en 2012
COPENHAGUE – Las adquisiciones de bienes y servicios por parte de las Naciones Unidas alcanzaron los 15.400 millones USD en 2012. Las mayores sumas se destinaron a productos farmacéuticos, equipo médico, alimentos, transporte y construcción.
Les achats de l’ONU en 2012 se chiffrent à 15,4 milliards de dollars
COPENHAGUE – La valeur des biens et services achetés par les Nations Unies en 2012 se chiffre à 15,4 milliards de dollars, principalement dans les domaines pharmaceutique, médical, alimentaire, des transports et de la construction.
UN procurement at $15.4 billion in 2012
COPENHAGEN – The value of procurement of goods and services by the United Nations was $15.4 billion in 2012, with some of the largest sums spent on pharmaceuticals, medical equipment, food, transportation and construction.
Our Strategic Commitments
• Impartiality – We maintain impartiality in the selection of our staff. The selection of our beneficiaries will be purely on a needs basis and not based on race, religion and/or political affiliation.
• Staff Integrity – We maintain a workforce that will adhere to basic moral and ethical principles.
• Continuous Improvement – We monitor and evaluate our work in order to improve on our past experiences and provide better humanitarian services as we progress.
FOCUS South Sudan: A new crisis country
ACTED News, information that cares
Every month for the last eight years, ACTED has been offering an overview of its activities in each of its fields of intervention through the ACTED Newsletter. Over each issue, this magazine has been beefing up to offer information on operations, our sectors of intervention on the ground, or, more recently, on our campaigns and advocacy initiatives in Europe with our various partners.
Angola. The war in Angola continues to create acute humanitarian needs. The funding situation has improved and access by road has sporadically been possible, thus some humanitarian assistance is being delivered. High prevalences of malnutrition among children under five have been recorded in the besieged cities of Huambo, Malange and Kuito.