Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Sudan: Humanitarian Funds come together to help people support themselves
- 21 Darfur displaced now detained for four months without trial
- 400 Ethiopian refugees arrive in Sudan following ethnic clashes: official
- Sudan - Council conclusions (19 November 2018)
- South Darfur Health Ministry, World Vision inspect Otash camp
AMMAN, September 12 (Petra) - His Majesty King Abdullah on Tuesday issued directives for the dispatch of urgent aid for flood victims in several Sudanese cities, especially the northern region of Kardafan.
The Monarch also gave instructions for the dispatch of aid convoys loaded with foodstuff and humanitarian assistance to the West Bank and Gaza Strip to reduce the suffering of Palestinians in light of difficult conditions they are going through.
Jordan Hashemite Charity Organization (JHCO) Secretary General Abdul Salam Abbadi said the organization will send a Royal Jordanian …
AMMAN, September 11 (JT) - His Majesty King Abdullah on Monday said Jordan is keen on taking part in an Arab conference late next month to help Sudan address the humanitarian crisis in Darfur.
A letter from Sudanese President Omar Bashir, delivered by his adviser Mustafa Osman Ismail to the King, invited Jordanian public and civil institutions that are active in humanitarian fields effectively to participate in an Arab conference, to be held in Khartoum at the end of October, to help address the humanitarian situation in Darfur.
The King said Jordan is ready to extend all necessary …
AMMAN, August 29 (Petra) - His Majesty King Abdullah on Monday telephoned Sudanese President Omar Bashir to check on conditions in Sudan, in the wake of heavy floods that washed away many houses and displaced thousands of Sudanese people. During the call, the Monarch expressed the country's readiness to assist Sudan and Bashir expressed his appreciation of the King's support. Earlier yesterday, King Abdullah issued directives for the speedy dispatch of assistance to the Sudanese people.