Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Reports of excessive force against Sudan protests deeply worrying – Bachelet
- UNAMID Map 4327 Rev. 38 - January 2019
- African Union-United Nations Hybrid Operation in Darfur - Report of the Secretary-General (S/2019/44) [EN/AR]
- Flour Power: Protests and riots in Sudan in December 2018
- Sudan Food Security Sector Dashboard (January - September 2018 Highlights)
In honor of World Refugee Day on Monday June 20, SnagFilms is showing “The Last Survivor.” This award-winning film follows survivors of four different mass atrocity crimes - Darfur, Rwanda, Congo, and the Holocaust.
By presenting these stories of loss, survival, and hope side by side, the film highlights the commonalities these individuals share both as Survivors and as human beings.
In the end, “The Last Survivor” is above all else an intimate meditation on how one begins to pick up the pieces of a broken life after experiencing such tragedy.