Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Eastern Sudan states host over 90,000 refugees: official
- Inter-agency Response Plan for South Sudanese Refugees in Khartoum’s ‘Open Areas’
- Homes, fields laid waste in Sudan’s Sennar as El Dindr river bursts banks
- Malaria rife in Darfur
- Report of the Independent Expert on the situation of human rights in the Sudan (A/HRC/39/71) [EN/AR]
In honor of World Refugee Day on Monday June 20, SnagFilms is showing “The Last Survivor.” This award-winning film follows survivors of four different mass atrocity crimes - Darfur, Rwanda, Congo, and the Holocaust.
By presenting these stories of loss, survival, and hope side by side, the film highlights the commonalities these individuals share both as Survivors and as human beings.
In the end, “The Last Survivor” is above all else an intimate meditation on how one begins to pick up the pieces of a broken life after experiencing such tragedy.