Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
The Trinidad and Tobago Red Cross (TTRC) together with the Adventist Disaster Relief Agency (ADRA) recently assisted persons in the community of El Dorado who were severely affected by the flooding which took place over the weekend of September 7.
The TTRC, represented by acting director general, Angela Gouveia and other members, teamed up with representatives of ADRA to distribute relief items to persons along the Eastern Main Road, where flood waters entered homes and caused significant damage.
They visited affected persons and identified a central point for distribution where …