Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Sudan: Humanitarian Funds come together to help people support themselves
- 21 Darfur displaced now detained for four months without trial
- WHO steps up efforts to establish Community Based Surveillance in Sudan [EN/AR]
- Sudan - Council conclusions (19 November 2018)
- 400 Ethiopian refugees arrive in Sudan following ethnic clashes: official
• Strong commitment from field leadership and operational actors on NWOW needs to be backed by unified direction from headquarters. There is a need for a clear roadmap from the UNDG and IASC to move forward systemically.
Because of hundreds of wounded people and more than 1.500 wracked or damaged buildings in the cause of heavy rainfall in Hartum, Turkish Red Crescent’s humanitarian aid materials consisting of tents, blankets and kitchen kit, was sent to Sudan with the coordination of Prime Ministry AFAD by Turkish Airlines’ aircraft.
Humanitarian aid materials that had sent as the date of 01 October 2013, amount to approximately 150.000 USD with the cost of transportation.
Rabat, Kingdom of Morocco
November 16th, 2011
The Fourth Meeting of the Arab-Turkish Cooperation Forum at the level of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs was held in Rabat, the Kingdom of Morocco on November 16th, 2011 between the League of Arab States and the Republic of Turkey.