Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Sudan: Humanitarian Funds come together to help people support themselves
- UNAMID inaugurates five community stabilization projects in Mournei, West Darfur
- 'More than 200 people' died in South Darfur camp
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 17 | 24 September – 7 October 2018 [EN/AR]
- UNAMID hands over 4 team sites in Darfur
The January 2011 Referendum in south Sudan has attracted global interest; but Abyei will also have a Referendum at the same time to determine whether the region is part of north or south Sudan. The Abyei Referendum will not only be crucial for a north-south peace settlement, it will also play a part in determining the stability for the region.
By Stephen Kelly for RUSI.org
An End in Sight...
On 9 January 2011, two referenda are scheduled in Sudan. One is whether South Sudan will form an independent state.