Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- 400 Ethiopian refugees arrive in Sudan following ethnic clashes: official
- Sudan: Humanitarian Funds come together to help people support themselves
- SUDAN - South West of Sudan and North-East South-Sudan - OCBA projects
- Sudan: Population Dashboard - Refugees from South Sudan (as of 31 October 2018)
- Security Council Adopts Resolution 2445 (2018), Extending Mandate of United Nations Interim Security Force in Abyei
One month before Presidential and Parliamentary elections are scheduled to be held in Sudan, a new report by the campaigning group IDP Action highlights how grave flaws in the counting and registration of voters cast doubt on the legitimacy of the elections, especially in Darfur.
In IDPs and elections in Sudan, IDP Action details how the procedures for counting and registering voters have been particularly harmful to the rights of the more than 5 million internally displaced person (IDPs) in Sudan.
- IDPs in Sudan
2. The Census
3. Election Registration
Presidential and Parliamentary elections are due to be held in Sudan from 11 to 13 April. These elections - and the January 2011 referendum to be held under the terms of the 2005 Comprehensive Peace Agreement (CPA) to decide on unity or secession for southern Sudan
- are very tense moments for Sudan's fragile, partial peace.