Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Sudan - Council conclusions (19 November 2018)
- WHO steps up efforts to establish Community Based Surveillance in Sudan [EN/AR]
- Sudan: Humanitarian Funds come together to help people support themselves
- Civilian dies in Central Darfur air strafing
- 400 Ethiopian refugees arrive in Sudan following ethnic clashes: official
October to December constitutes an important rainfall season over the Greater Horn of Africa sub-region. This report provides DMCN update of the climate outlook for the September to December 2000 rainfall season for the Greater Horn of Africa that was issued at the sixth Climate Outlook Forum held in Kisumu, Kenya from 14th to 18th August 2000.
16-18 August 2000, Kisumu, Kenya.
STATEMENT FROM THE FIFTH CAPACITY BUILDING TRAINING WORKSHOP FOR THE NORTHERN PARTS OF EASTERN AFRICA,
1-6 May 2000, Nairobi, Kenya.
There are enhanced probabilities for below-normal to near-normal rainfall conditions for the period June to September 2000 over much of the Greater Horn of Africa. However, slight enhancements of probabilities for near-normal to above-normal rainfall are forecast for parts of the Lake Victoria Region. The enhanced probabilities for below-normal rainfall are forecast for most of the western parts of the subregion.