Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Report of the Independent Expert on the situation of human rights in the Sudan (A/HRC/39/71) [EN/AR]
- Malaria rife in Darfur
- Eastern Sudan states host over 90,000 refugees: official
- Inter-agency Response Plan for South Sudanese Refugees in Khartoum’s ‘Open Areas’
- Homes, fields laid waste in Sudan’s Sennar as El Dindr river bursts banks
The Minister for the Interior, Mr. Ambrose Dery has revealed that Ghana is home to nearly fourteen thousand (14,000) refugees who have escaped from ravages of war in the home countries of Liberia, Togo, Sudan, Cote D’Ivoire amongst others.
He has therefore called for the need to tackle the root causes of refugee problems in the sub-region in particular and the Continent as a whole.
The Minister made these statements during the inauguration of the Eleven- Member Ghana Refugee Board in Accra on Monday, July 10, 2017.