Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Sudan: Humanitarian Snapshot (As of 01 December 2018)
- 244 Sudanese refugees return to North Darfur from Chad
- Violations of Rome Statute Likely to Continue as States Fail to Arrest Fugitives Indicted over Crimes in Darfur, Chief Prosecutor Warns Security Council
- WFP Sudan Country Brief, November 2018
- Sudan frees 57 victims of human trafficking
For 3 days, the Egyptian Red Crescent (ERC) hosted 38 children from Community Center for Children in Giza, which belongs to Save the Children, to attend Health and Safety training course. ERC organizes this training course in cooperation with Save the Children. 38 children are refugees from Sudan, Somali, Palestine and Morocco.
The Egyptian Red Crescent (ERC) sent on December 6, 2014 Humanitarian aid to Sudan to alleviate the suffering of families affected by the floods that hit the country in July and August 2014.
The Sudanese Red Crescent Society (SRCS) will receive the aid through Port Sudan seaport, which included 60 tents and tons of food.
In response to the appeal of 40 stranded people at the Egyptian- Libyan border, the Egyptian Red Crescent (ERC) conducted a rapid assessment to the situation and to know their urgent needs.
ERC provided to the stranded people from (Chad, Sudan, and Somalia) humanitarian materials included non-food items (blankets, mattresses and spread sheets) as well as food materials, infant milk and detergents materials on November 16, 2014.