Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Chikungunya fever spreading in Sudan’s Nile basin
- African Union mediator to consult Sudanese opposition over peace roadmap
- Sudan: East Darfur Population Dashboard - Refugees from South Sudan (as of 30 Sep 2018)
- Health Ministry declares chikunguya outbreak in Kassala
- Disease outbreak news: Chikungunya – Sudan, 15 October 2018
In 25th anniversary of its establishment IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation, launched its 2017 Ramadan campaign with “They are Waiting for You” slogan. Throughout Ramadan IHH is going to deliver aid to 1 million people.
IHH, which has been delivering food hampers and food aid packages to help the poor break fast in abundance, is geared up to put a smile on the faces of orphans and needy.
IHH Humanitarian Relief Foundation delivered food aid to 4.000 people in Southern Sudan and 500 families in Yemen. Moreover IHH will soon open 110 new wells in East Africa.