Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Sudan: Population Dashboard - Refugees from South Sudan (as of 31 October 2018)
- Sudan: Humanitarian Funds come together to help people support themselves
- Security Council Adopts Resolution 2445 (2018), Extending Mandate of United Nations Interim Security Force in Abyei
- Sudan: East Darfur Population Dashboard - Refugees from South Sudan (as of 31 October 2018)
- Security Council Committee Concerning Sudan Holds Meeting with Secretary-General’s Special Representative on Sexual Violence in Conflict
Abu Dhabi, 03 February 2009 - The first Global Aviation Safety Conference for Humanitarian Air Operations will take place in Abu Dhabi on February 18- 19, presented by the World Food Programme (WFP) and sponsored by Maximus Air Cargo, the UAE's specialist in delivering relief materials to disaster areas around the world.
The conference will focus on aviation safety and the unique difficulties faced in transporting aid personnel and materials to sites that are often barely accessible.
The first day will examine local and global regulatory issues affecting safety and security, and …
Abu Dhabi, 22 November 2008 - Maximus Air Cargo has been commissioned to fly humanitarian aid to conflict-ridden Sudan.
The Abu Dhabi-headquartered heavy lifter of the airline world will carry about 4,500 tons of relief supplies from Khartoum over the next six months, including food, shelters, medicines and other relief supplies.
The mission is funded by the UAE government as a gift to Sudan's Humanitarian Aid Commission.
Maximus will dedicate one special purpose Lockheed Hercules L382G aircraft to the operation, along with 12 crew and support staff who will be based in …