Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Reports of excessive force against Sudan protests deeply worrying – Bachelet
- Sudan: Population Dashboard - Refugees and Asylum-seekers as of 31 Dec 2018
- Sudan: Voluntary Repatriation Dashboard - Sudanese refugee returnees from Chad as of 31 October 2018
- Sudan: East Sudan New Arrival Dashboard as of 31 December 2018
- Sudan: UN experts urge halt to excessive use of force against peaceful protesters
THE SUDAN GOVERNMENT HAS BREACHED A FOUR-MONTH CEASEFIRE WITH THE REBEL SUDAN PEOPLE’S LIBERATION ARMY-NORTH (SPLA-N) AFTER CONDUCTING ATTACKS IN SOUTH KORDOFAN STATE.
The Sudan government continues to target children in the ongoing conflict in the Nuba Mountains.
On Wednesday afternoon, a government warplane bombed a leading primary school in Kauda, Sudan, wounding a Kenyan teacher. The Sudan Sukhoi jet dropped two parachute bombs into the compound of the St. Vincent Primary School at the Diocese of El Obeid, damaging classrooms and library.