Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Reports of excessive force against Sudan protests deeply worrying – Bachelet
- Independent Evaluation of the UNHCR South Sudanese Refugee Response in White Nile State, Sudan (2013 – 2018)
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 20 | 26 November – 23 December 2018
- UNICEF: Statement on the impact of the ongoing turmoil and economic crisis on children in Sudan
- Sudan: Population Dashboard - Refugees and Asylum-seekers as of 31 Dec 2018
Malanje - At least one hundred and three foreign nationals sought refuge in northern Malanje province and 138 others sought asylum, said the provincial director of the Migration and Foreigners Service (SME), Laureano Dias dos Santos.
The total of 241 citizens from different countries namely Mauritania, Sudan, Guinea Conakry, Eritrea, Sierra Leone, Cotê d'Ivoire, Chad, Somalia and Liberia.
According to Laureano Dias dos Santos, these citizens are under control of SME in the municipalities of Malanje, Cacuso, Calandula, Quirima, Mucari and Luquembo.
Luanda, 12/13 - Chadian president, Idriss Deby, appealed to Angolan head of State, José Eduardo dos Santos, for "all possible assistance" for his government to put an end to the military aggression from Sudan, backed by seven Arab countries.
The information is contained in a message delivered Wednesday in Luanda to José Eduardo dos Santos, by an Idriss Deby's envoy, Chadian minister of State responsible for Administration of Territory, Urbanisation and Housing, Nouradine Coumakoye.