Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Sudan: Humanitarian Funds come together to help people support themselves
- 'More than 200 people' died in South Darfur camp
- UNAMID inaugurates five community stabilization projects in Mournei, West Darfur
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 17 | 24 September – 7 October 2018 [EN/AR]
- UNAMID hands over 4 team sites in Darfur
Malanje - At least one hundred and three foreign nationals sought refuge in northern Malanje province and 138 others sought asylum, said the provincial director of the Migration and Foreigners Service (SME), Laureano Dias dos Santos.
The total of 241 citizens from different countries namely Mauritania, Sudan, Guinea Conakry, Eritrea, Sierra Leone, Cotê d'Ivoire, Chad, Somalia and Liberia.
According to Laureano Dias dos Santos, these citizens are under control of SME in the municipalities of Malanje, Cacuso, Calandula, Quirima, Mucari and Luquembo.
Luanda, 12/13 - Chadian president, Idriss Deby, appealed to Angolan head of State, José Eduardo dos Santos, for "all possible assistance" for his government to put an end to the military aggression from Sudan, backed by seven Arab countries.
The information is contained in a message delivered Wednesday in Luanda to José Eduardo dos Santos, by an Idriss Deby's envoy, Chadian minister of State responsible for Administration of Territory, Urbanisation and Housing, Nouradine Coumakoye.