Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Chikungunya fever spreading in Sudan’s Nile basin
- Health Ministry declares chikunguya outbreak in Kassala
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 15 | 6 – 19 August 2018
- Sudan: Nutrition Response Update: South Sudanese Refugee Response (September 2018)
- Sudan: Population Dashboards - Refugees from South Sudan (as of 31 August 2018)
Malanje - At least one hundred and three foreign nationals sought refuge in northern Malanje province and 138 others sought asylum, said the provincial director of the Migration and Foreigners Service (SME), Laureano Dias dos Santos.
The total of 241 citizens from different countries namely Mauritania, Sudan, Guinea Conakry, Eritrea, Sierra Leone, Cotê d'Ivoire, Chad, Somalia and Liberia.
According to Laureano Dias dos Santos, these citizens are under control of SME in the municipalities of Malanje, Cacuso, Calandula, Quirima, Mucari and Luquembo.
Luanda, 12/13 - Chadian president, Idriss Deby, appealed to Angolan head of State, José Eduardo dos Santos, for "all possible assistance" for his government to put an end to the military aggression from Sudan, backed by seven Arab countries.
The information is contained in a message delivered Wednesday in Luanda to José Eduardo dos Santos, by an Idriss Deby's envoy, Chadian minister of State responsible for Administration of Territory, Urbanisation and Housing, Nouradine Coumakoye.