Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- African Union mediator to consult Sudanese opposition over peace roadmap
- Sudan: East Darfur Population Dashboard - Refugees from South Sudan (as of 30 Sep 2018)
- Chikungunya fever spreading in Sudan’s Nile basin
- Disease outbreak news: Chikungunya – Sudan, 15 October 2018
- Health Ministry declares chikunguya outbreak in Kassala
The peace agreement leading to elections next year in Sudan is at a critical point and desperately needs international pressure to make it work.
That's the message of the Episcopal Church of Sudan in a statement issued yesterday that is both sober and urgent in tone.
The comprehensive peace agreement that brought and end to decades of civil war in 2005 is on the brink of collapse due to arguments over the law governing the referendum scheduled for 2011 (when the South will vote on whether to secede from the North) and over North/South borders.