Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Sudan frees 57 victims of human trafficking
- Emergency Trust Fund for Africa: new support for the Horn of Africa worth €134 million
- Human Rights Update: March – September 2018
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 18 | 8 October – 4 November 2018
- Qatar Fund for Development in Cooperation with The Carter Center and the Federal Ministry of Public Health in Sudan supports public health training initiative in Sudan
The peace agreement leading to elections next year in Sudan is at a critical point and desperately needs international pressure to make it work.
That's the message of the Episcopal Church of Sudan in a statement issued yesterday that is both sober and urgent in tone.
The comprehensive peace agreement that brought and end to decades of civil war in 2005 is on the brink of collapse due to arguments over the law governing the referendum scheduled for 2011 (when the South will vote on whether to secede from the North) and over North/South borders.