Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Sudan - Council conclusions (19 November 2018)
- WHO steps up efforts to establish Community Based Surveillance in Sudan [EN/AR]
- Sudan: Humanitarian Funds come together to help people support themselves
- 400 Ethiopian refugees arrive in Sudan following ethnic clashes: official
- 21 Darfur displaced now detained for four months without trial
VNA - Vietnam supports mediation efforts of the United Nations and regional countries, and hails cooperation between the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) and Rwanda in restoring peace and stability in the Great Lakes region.
Ambassador Hoang Chi Trung, Vietnamese Deputy Representative to the UN Security Council (UNSC), made the statement at the consulations on the situation in DRC and Darfur in New York on January 29.
The recent developments in DRC brought in both opportunities and challenges to peace and stability in the country's eastern area, Trung said, adding that the UNSC …
Jakarta, Oct. 2 (VNA) - The Viet Nam Red Cross has granted 10,000 USD to help the Sudanese people overcomer the aftermath of a flood. The aid was handed over to Sudanese Ambassador to Indonesia Siddig Yousif Abu-Agla, who is also Ambassador to Viet Nam, by the Vietnamese Charge d'Affairs in Indonesia, Le Van Doan, on Thursday. The Sudanese diplomat expressed his government and people's thanks to the Vietnamese Government and people. He said Sudan and Viet Nam are witnessing new development in cooperation with this humantarian aid being a vivid manifestation.