Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhea Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Aug 2011
Maps & Infographics
Most read (last 30 days)
- Sudan: After years of conflict, millions require aid; But is the world paying attention?
- FAO/GIEWS Special Alert No. 342: The Sudan (26 January 2018)
- Death toll mounts in Central Darfur ‘watery diarrhoea’ outbreak
- Sudan: Humanitarian Snapshot (31 December 2017) [EN/AR]
- 200+ people infected with ‘watery diarrhoea’ in Central Darfur’s Nierteti
President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua has said Nigeria will initiate comprehensive peace proposals towards finding a lasting solution to the conflict between Sudan and Chad.
The President was responding to a message from the Chadian President, Idriss Deby, seeking Nigeria's leadership in resolving the conflicts in the sub-region.
'Nigeria will look at the possibility of initiating a comprehensive peace settlement involving Sudan, Chad and the entire sub-region.