Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Report of the Secretary-General on the African Union-United Nations Hybrid Operation in Darfur (S/2018/912) [EN/AR]
- Sudan: Population & Operational Update: South Sudanese Refugee Response (1-30 September 2018)
- WFP Sudan Country Brief, September 2018
- Sudan renews adherence to unilateral ceasefire until end of year
- Chikungunya fever spreading in Sudan’s Nile basin
President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua has said Nigeria will initiate comprehensive peace proposals towards finding a lasting solution to the conflict between Sudan and Chad.
The President was responding to a message from the Chadian President, Idriss Deby, seeking Nigeria's leadership in resolving the conflicts in the sub-region.
'Nigeria will look at the possibility of initiating a comprehensive peace settlement involving Sudan, Chad and the entire sub-region.