Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Sudan frees 57 victims of human trafficking
- Security Council Presidential Statement Urges Cooperation by All Actors in Darfur Mission’s Transition from Peacekeeping to Development
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 18 | 8 October – 4 November 2018
- EU steps up humanitarian support in Sudan
- Report from parliamentary delegation to Sudan - September 2018
The Swiss Campaign to Ban Landmines is delighted to announce the launch of an advocacy kit on gender and mine action.
This kit has been developed as a tool to empower local women's grass roots organisations wishing to advocate for gender mainstreaming in mine action in seven (7) countries: Colombia, Croatia, Lebanon, Mozambique, Sri Lanka, Sudan and Yemen.
Existing research indicates that local women's grass roots organisations hold vital information about women, girls, boys and men in mine affected communities.
There is no long-term security without development. There is no development without security. And no society can long remain secure, or prosperous, without respect for human rights and the rule of law. (1)
Landmines continue to constitute a barrier for development in more than 80 countries and territories worldwide, affecting the lives of women, men, girls and boys in the communities long after the conflict is over.