Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Reports of excessive force against Sudan protests deeply worrying – Bachelet
- Independent Evaluation of the UNHCR South Sudanese Refugee Response in White Nile State, Sudan (2013 – 2018)
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 20 | 26 November – 23 December 2018
- UNICEF: Statement on the impact of the ongoing turmoil and economic crisis on children in Sudan
- Sudan: Population Dashboard - Refugees and Asylum-seekers as of 31 Dec 2018
The 30th Ordinary Session of the African Union (AU) Summit holding on the theme: ‘Winning the Fight Against Corruption: A Sustainable Path to Africa’s Transformation’ ended on 29 January 2018, at the AU headquarters in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia with the adoption of key decisions by the Assembly of Heads of State and Government.
Among the deliberations that the Assembly agreed upon was the welcoming the signing of a peace pact on 21 December 2017 by the south Sudan warring parties.
A health and nutrition assessment by HelpAge International, in five camps in West Darfur, found older people felt isolated and lonely because of food insecurity.