Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
In March 2008, United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF), the World Food Program (WFP), and the Academy for Educational Development's Food and Nutrition Technical Assistance (FANTA) Project, funded by the U.S.
This study was designed to assess the impact of stability resulting from the Comprehensive Peace Agreement (CPA) on the most food insecure and nutritionally vulnerable areas and groups in southern Sudan and the Three Areas, and make recommendations about how Title II and Disaster Assistance (DA) resources should be used in addressing the prevailing food security issues.