Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Sudan - Complex Emergency Fact Sheet #1, Fiscal Year (FY) 2019
- Active USG Programs for the Sudan Response - Darfur (Last updated: 12/14/18)
- Violations of Rome Statute Likely to Continue as States Fail to Arrest Fugitives Indicted over Crimes in Darfur, Chief Prosecutor Warns Security Council
- Sudan frees 57 victims of human trafficking
- Emergency Trust Fund for Africa: new support for the Horn of Africa worth €134 million
10 August 2017: Discrimination against non-Arabs in Sudan is a major problem, says Quscondy Abdulshafi – and the conflict won’t end until the persecution stops.
For decades, communities living in South and West Kordofan have been caught up in an increasingly complex web of violence. Most recently this has been between the government of Sudan and the Sudan People's Liberation Movement-North (SPLM-N), as well as between communities and groups that are allied to one or more parties to the conflict.
June 13 2016: New EU migration partnerships with African governments risk strengthening autocratic regimes and exacerbating violence, repression and corruption, argues Marije Balt. The deal overshadows the need to work with those concerned: young Africans themselves.
By Marije Balt
This year we complete our first decade as a charity. In that time, our peacebuilders, staff and supporters have together created a unique platform for peacebuilding led by local people. We look forward to taking that work and that vital message into the next ten years.