Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Sudan: Humanitarian Funds come together to help people support themselves
- 'More than 200 people' died in South Darfur camp
- Sudan kicks off November subnational polio immunization campaign to vaccinate 4.5 million children [EN/AR]
- UNAMID inaugurates five community stabilization projects in Mournei, West Darfur
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 17 | 24 September – 7 October 2018 [EN/AR]
A word from the chair
Partnerships form the big picture
Millions of people have been touched by the work that Health Partners International of Canada (HPIC) has done in developing nations all over the world in the last twenty years.
Behind the numbers that mark the breadth and the length of this mission to date, are the stories of those whose lives have been eased of the needless suffering by preventable and treatable conditions, and the many partner organizations that ensure those outcomes.
South Sudanese children, refugees from the conflict between north and south, have fled to Egypt with their families and are living in poverty.
Lack of food, medicine, adequate clothing and shelter has compromised the health of many.
HPIC Travel Packs: stories of healing
In a world where millions of people are suffering needlessly from treatable infections and illnesses, every patient has a story. Unfortunately, far too often, those stories end in tragedy.
But something is being done. Hundreds of travel packs from Health Partners International of Canada (HPIC) are going out around the world every year, bringing life-saving medical aid to people who are desperately waiting.