- IPC Sudan Acute Food Insecurity Situation (October - December 2017)
- FEWS NET: Food Security Outlook Update, October 2017 to May 2018
- OCHA Humanitarian Bulletin | Issue 23 | 9 – 22 October 2017
Appeals & Funding
- 2017 Humanitarian Needs Overview
- Humanitarian Response Plan, Jan-Dec 2017
- Humanitarian Action for Children 2017 - Sudan
- Country-based Pooled Fund
- SHF (Sudan Humanitarian Fund)
- UNHCR Global Focus
- OCHA Sudan Who Does What Where Presence Dashboard
- OCHA Sudan
- IOM Humanitarian Compendium
- South Sudan Situation Information Sharing Portal: Sudan
- Human Security Baseline Assessment for Sudan and South Sudan (HSBA)
- Satellite Sentinel Project
- Food Security Cluster: Sudan
- Human Rights Watch: Sudan - Events of 2016
- Sudan: Cholera Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Aug 2011
Clean water is essential for life, but over a billion people (a sixth of the world's population) do not have access to safe drinking water. It is estimated that a child dies every 15 seconds in developing countries as a result of diseases related to a lack of safe water.
As well as disease and death, a lack of clean water close to people's homes also affects their time, livelihood and quality of life. Women and children especially often spend hours in a daily ritual, walking many miles just to collect water.
About Muslim Hands
MH is an international relief and development organisation, established in 1993 with the objective of providing relief from poverty, sickness and the provision of education on a non-discriminatory basis. We work both directly and with partners in 48 of the world's poorest countries.
About Muslim Hands
Muslim Hands - United for the Needy is an international relief and development organisation, established in 1993 with the objective of providing relief from poverty, sickness and the provision of education on a non-discriminatory basis.
We work both directly and with partners in 35 of the world's poorest countries.