Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
A January referendum is expected to create a country independent from the north. Then it would have to struggle with crushing poverty and tribal animosities.
By Jeffrey Fleishman, Los Angeles Times
May 16, 2010
Reporting from Terekeka, Sudan
The future of southern Sudan lies somewhere between the dreams of a man in striped pajamas and a woman dying of a snakebite in a thatched hut.
Twelve miles separate Clement Samuel and Pita Wani, but the space between their lives is much wider.