Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Maps & Infographics
Most read reports
- Sudan frees 57 victims of human trafficking
- Security Council Presidential Statement Urges Cooperation by All Actors in Darfur Mission’s Transition from Peacekeeping to Development
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 18 | 8 October – 4 November 2018
- EU steps up humanitarian support in Sudan
- Report from parliamentary delegation to Sudan - September 2018
Pasadena, Ca. - In October, an assessment team led by the Headington Institute will head to Darfur and Chad to evaluate how how staff are being supported in the world's worst humanitarian crisis.
Over the past three years, as many as 400,000 people have died as a result of the conflict in Sudan. Over 2 million people have been displaced, and many have taken refuge in neighboring Chad.
InterAction is a coalition of more than 160 US-based private relief, international development and refugee assistance organizations.