Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Disease outbreak news: Chikungunya – Sudan, 15 October 2018
- Chikungunya fever spreading in Sudan’s Nile basin
- Sudan Humanitarian Bulletin Issue 16 | 20 August – 23 September 2018
- Joint Visit to the Naivasha “Open Area” in Khartoum State [EN/AR]
- Health Ministry declares chikunguya outbreak in Kassala
Pasadena, Ca. - In October, an assessment team led by the Headington Institute will head to Darfur and Chad to evaluate how how staff are being supported in the world's worst humanitarian crisis.
Over the past three years, as many as 400,000 people have died as a result of the conflict in Sudan. Over 2 million people have been displaced, and many have taken refuge in neighboring Chad.
InterAction is a coalition of more than 160 US-based private relief, international development and refugee assistance organizations.