Appeals & Response Plans
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2018
- Sudan: Acute Watery Diarrhoea (AWD) Outbreak - Jul 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2017
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2016
- Sudan/South Sudan: Measles Outbreak - Mar 2015
- Sudan: Floods - Jul 2014
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Nov 2013
- Sudan: Flash Floods - Aug 2013
- Sudan: Yellow Fever Outbreak - Oct 2012
- Sudan: Floods - Jun 2012
Most read reports
- Report of the Independent Expert on the situation of human rights in the Sudan (A/HRC/39/71) [EN/AR]
- Malaria rife in Darfur
- Eastern Sudan states host over 90,000 refugees: official
- Inter-agency Response Plan for South Sudanese Refugees in Khartoum’s ‘Open Areas’
- Homes, fields laid waste in Sudan’s Sennar as El Dindr river bursts banks
Too many guns in our society, say young people across the Middle East region according to a new report published today by the Middle East North Africa Network on Small Arms (MENAANSA).
- In Gaza, from January 2003 to October 2005, at least 1,258 people, including children have been injured or killed as a result of gun misuse in their communities.51.7% of the young people surveyed identified the proliferation and misuse of small arms to be their major source for insecurity.
- In Ramallah, 60% of young people surveyed believe there are too many guns in their communities.